F!

Do you like candy?

Montag, Februar 06, 2006

After my hiatus, I am going to start a new project using this blog. Pissing off right wing assholes. Like THIS ONE
What a dick hole. Seriously. I want to cut this guy's ass open with a coat hanger and rape him using the blood as lube. FUCK!




The image “http://www.fagotten.org/grifter/img/fag.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

4 Comment(s):

Blogger Javier Marti said...

hello awesome dude. Interesting blog. So you are in Germany?
I have replied your comment to the "terrorism" post in my blog.
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you back
regards
http://niquel757.blogspot.com

11:38:00 vorm.  
Blogger l6gxk53wyug said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10:15:00 nachm.  
Blogger ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

DUDE, WTF is up with dear Superman?!? Actually, I'm kinda worried: he hasn't posted anywhere, answered emails, or put any new music out on GarageBand.

Sorry, I'm just concerned; I don't expect to hear from him, but I would at least like to know that he is still alive 'n kicking. :-)

Peace out,
ariK

3:58:00 vorm.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Guide to financial freedom by buying real estate for Pennies On The Dollar
- cratchet1.blogspot.com 3
spaghetti alla carbonara

3:44:00 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home